Scroll to view descriptions of some of our recent client work.
Taos Mountain Outfitters
This small-town outdoor store has been with us from the beginning. We recently guided them through a rebrand and new website with e-commerce capabilities. Our social media strategy and newsletters have helped them become an important voice in their local community.
- Website Development and Design since 2007
- E-commerce for online shopping
- Creation of social media presence
- Management of Twitter and Facebook
- Newsletter management
- Ongoing SEO
A Social Ignition
Every non-profit needs an effective web presence and social media strategy to maximize exposure for their message. We were excited to provide those services at the birth of this non-profit which works with previously incarcerated men to support their successful reintegration into society.
- Google Apps setup and management
- Digital strategy and training
- Website design and creation
Offering business services as well as investment, Upstart Labs provided a unique model in startup acceleration. We were excited to contribute to the success of these young companies while collaborating with Upstart.
- Worked with startups to improve their go-to-market strategies, including Appthwack, Celly, and Brandlive
- Provided PR and outreach for startups
- Helped with design and implementation of customer engagement strategies and analytics with various growth hacking tools.
This local marketing company helps numerous small businesses get found on the web and establish a meaningful connection with their customer base. We are proud to contribute our skills to their growing client list and keep their communities going strong.
- Senior Project Manager for digital agency on all new site builds
- Helped design and create over 20 websites in 2013 and 2014
- Authored over 75 blog posts
- Responsible for website management, SEO, and digital strategy management for over 100 sites on an ongoing basis, from medical and exercise to hospitality and tourism
- Authored white papers and developed email drip campaigns
This business improvement district in the heart of Boulder maintains its vitality by creating community and providing a space for that community to connect. We felt it was crucial to establish a social media presence to keep that community growing and involved. The Downtown Boulder website is a rich resource for visitors and locals alike.
- Managed and updated 200 page website
- Established twitter account and grew to 7,000 followers in two years
- Won Westword's WebAward for Best Boulder Twitter User
- Managing editor and writer for quarterly downtown magazine
Marshall is in the business of knowing people, and we have been happy to help him get to know a few more. With our consulting, Marshall has been conquering social media and building his own community by contributing meaningful content on the web. We're excited to see how far he can take it.
- Social media consulting: Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter, Buffer
- Digital strategy development for engaging online community
- Development of email marketing lists, blog ideas, and other community channels
This 15 year old local midewifery business has been growing steadily and needed a refresh of their brand and website. We helped them connect with their families and future customers through a fully responsive website that can grow with them.
- Website Development and Design
- Local listings management
- Website Management
Boulder Cycling Club
In a town full of professional cyclists, Boulder Cycling Club responded to the need for a friendly and inclusive cycling club. We guided their founder from his original idea to help facilitate its rapid growth. A key part of our services for them involved helping to develop a new kind of cycling community in Boulder and keeping that community connected and informed.
- Developed and maintained Salesforce CRM database
- Helped grow the club from 50 members in 2007 to 200 members in 2012
- Website and social media management and marketing consulting
- Newsletter creation and management
VidSwap created specialized software for sports video analysis to help coaches and teams play better. Theirs is a noisy marketplace, and we helped them reach out and connect with the customers who needed them most, and who have the least time for finding such an important tool.
- Email marketing to 15,000+ mailing lists
- Digital strategy and software consulting
- Integration of Intercom.io, a user intelligence and customer communication software technology
- Keyword and Meta optimization to rank keywords within 3 months